Outline Ninja grabs all the following information from the top 10 SERPs plus additional research.
This saves you a ton of time!
For each key phrase, you will receive:
- Top 10 results on Google USA:
- Title tags, snippets, and word count for each
- Counts of internal and external links
- Do they use Schema.org
- Number of Tables and Lists
- Average word count for top 10 competitors
- All H1, H2, and H3 headings
- Keyword Density – exact match
- Keyword difficulty (allintitle count)
- Natural Language (NLP) Entities and topics
- First page of Google Data:
- People Also Ask (PAA) list
- Related Search Terms
- Expanded AutoComplete Keywords (Google, Bing, Wikipedia…and 4 more)
- Questions Databases:
- Quora.com Questions
- Reddit.com Questions
- Ninja Questions and Outline Generator (TM)
- JustAnswer.com Questions
- Answers.com Questions
- Expanded Keyword Ideas
- Walmart, Amazon, and eBay auto-suggest keywords
- … in just a matter of seconds!
**Click-To-Copy: You have the ability to click on any text to copy it to clipboard and start writing your outline.
Starting from one keyword you can now write your article outline and find untapped content ideas.
Create more useful articles that are comprehensive in that niche and beat competitors by providing more value to users – isn’t that what Google wants!